Tuesday was National Peanut Butter Day, but it was also National Meeting Day at work and National Girl’s Night and Wine Drinking Day at my friend’s apartment, so somehow I missed it. I MISSED NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER DAY. Man, I love peanut butter! It’s so great, it’s one of the best foods to ever exist (unless you’re allergic, in which case, I’m so sorry – you are missing out).
What are some things I love about peanut butter, you ask? Well, allow me to answer:
- You can eat it with a spoon straight out of the jar and it’s awesome.
- So many choices! You can choose smooth, chunky, salted, unsalted (weirdo), all-natural (choose this one), all-unnatural, etc.
- You can dip so many things in it. Apples, crackers, chocolate bars.
- It’s not low-calorie, but it’s satisfying and nutritious (if you’re buying the right kind).
- It reminds you of being a kid.
I’m pretty bummed I missed it, but technically I celebrated without even knowing it by eating peanut butter toast with raisins for breakfast. Really, you can celebrate National Peanut Butter Day every day of the week if you’re lucky.
I’ll leave you with this video of people talking with peanut butter in their mouths. You’re welcome.
One response to “Tales of Woe; or, How I Missed National Peanut Butter Day”
Very shortly this site will be famous among all blogging people,
due to it’s nice content